An official of an electricity company has fallen to an unfortunate fate after he was electrocuted to death while fixing an electric fault.
The electrocuted electrician
A Facebook user has taken to the social networking platform to share photos of an electrician who was electocuted on top of an electric pole while reportedly fixing faults on a line.
While some online commenters called it an occupational hazard, the family of the electrician will be devastated by the death of their breadwinner.
The man who posted the photos on social media could only say one word: "RIP."
See more photos below;