World Press Conference: We Were Aware Of The Plot To Block NASS By DSS - Saraki

Posted by Odinaka on Wed 08th Aug, 2018 - tori.ng

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, addressed a world press conference and talked about the controversies trailing Tuesday's blockade of the National Assembly Complex.

 
 
While speaking at a world press conference on Wednesday in Abuja, the Senate President, Bukola Saraki alleged that the National Assembly was aware of the  siege on the National Assembly by the DSS long before it happened.
 
Commenting on the blockage of the entrance of the National Assembly by DSS security operatives, Saraki said he and his colleagues were aware that the siege had been “in the planning for months.”
 
He said: “This is an incident concerning which, we have on good authority, has been in the planning for months, and yet it was allowed to happen.

“How is it that such an atrocity was not prevented? How is it that the masterminds were not deterred?” he asked.
 
Contending that those were “very serious questions,” he said they could “only be answered by a full investigation.”
 
“We call for an investigation and we demand that all perpetrators are brought to book. We owe it to ourselves to ensure that such a situation never occurs again,” he said.
Popular Stories
Get Information on Any Registered Vehicle by Just Visiting this Website Created by Lagos State Government
Ikebe Super! See the Instagram Model Claiming to Have the 'Biggest Butt' on Social Media (Photos)
P-Square!: Read Interesting Facts You May Not Know About Peter and Paul Okoye
Animals Gone Crazy? See Bizarre Photos of a Horny Pig Humping a Goat (Photo)
How Ex-gov Akpabio Built N30b Hospital But Sought Medical Attention Abroad After Car Crash


Copyright © 2025 Tori.ng - All rights reserved
Tori.ng is owned and managed by Cyclofoss Technologies Ltd.