The EFCC has allegedly pencilled down about seven names implicated in the $115m bribery allegation by the former Petroleum Resources Minister, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke.
Former Petroleum Resources Minister, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke
According to The Nation, here are the list of people pencilled to have collected bribe from her and how much she gave each of them.
1. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Fidelity Bank’s Head of Operations, Martin Izuogbe (undisclosed amount)
2. Mrs Khan - for collecting N185, 842,000 out of a N681million bribe)
3. Fidelia Omoile (Electoral Officer in Isoko-South Local Government Area of Delta State) -N112,480,000
4. Uluochi Obi Brown (INEC’s Administrative Secretary in Delta State) - N111,500,000
5. A former Deputy Director of INEC in Cross River State, Edem Okon Effanga - N241,127,000
6. Head of Voter Education in INEC in Akwa Ibom, Immaculata Asuquo - N214,127,000.