A family has been left in a state of anguish after losing their three kids in a fatal fire accident.
Three children from a family have been burnt to death in a domestic fire outbreak.
It was gathered that the children were killed in the house fire which was reportedly caused by a candle on Friday night after the housemaid assigned to take care of the children allegedly sneaked out of the home to be with her boyfriend.
According to Facebook user Chuks Nonso, the children’s father was at work (night shift) while the mother went for a vigil when the tragic incident happened.
The children were burnt beyond recognition as help couldn’t come their way on time.
According to reports, the heartbroken couple are set to bury the charred remains of their children soon.