A lady identified as Modesta Chinomso has told a hair-raising story about how she escaped being struck by a stray bullet recently.
Modesta who shared the story on Facebook, revealed that the incident happened right inside her room.
According to Modesta, she was sick and was lying down inside her room while trying to recover when she heard a sound and her clothes hanger fell from its place and landed on her.
When she got up to find out what was happening, she saw that a bullet had flown straight into her room. If she had been standing up when the bullet penetrated her room, she may have been hit.
Below is how she told the story (sic).
"Was suppose to go out yesterday as usual but couldn't because i was battling with high fever and cold so i decided to stay back rest while waiting for my result from the laboratory i went the previous day.
"Lying down on the bed at 10:30am i heard a thunderous sound inside my room and the cotton hanger polled from it spot and fell my me, i quickly got up and behold a bullet lying next to me..
"That kept me wondering what could have happened, so i began to trash the mysterious bullet root into the room, it pieced through the roof down to the celling, hit the iron hanger and lost it strength on the bed .......
Below are photos of the bullet as shared by Chinomso: