Get Latest Tori News Alert!
Enter your email below.

Delivered by FeedBurner





Hot Stories
Recent Stories

Shocking! IBEDC Staff Nearly Dies Of Electrocution After A Mistake By His Colleagues In Ogun (Video)

Posted by Samuel on Sun 23rd Jun, 2019 - tori.ng

A staff of the IBEDC has almost died of electrocution after his colleagues reportedly made a mistake in Ibadan.

 
 
A video has emerged online showing how a staff of IBEDC almost died after he was electrocuted on duty.
 
In the video, the IBEDC staff was seen trying to fix a faulty connection on a pole wire as people gathered round him on the ground to watch. In the next clip, the man is then seen being rushed away by his colleagues to get treatment.
 
According to reports, the IBEDC staff was on the pole when his colleagues made a mistake and he got electrocuted. He was then rushed to hospital.
 
His current condition is not known.
 
Watch the video from the scene of the incident below:



Top Stories
Popular Stories


Stories from this Category
Recent Stories