A house being used by the Redeemed Christian Church of God for fellowship in Abule Egba has miraculously escaped being burnt after other buildings around it were destroyed.
Residents have been left amazed after a house used by the Redeemed Christian Church of God for its fellowship was untouched in Sunday's Abule Egba pipeline explosion in Lagos.
But, other houses around it were destroyed.
The deadly explosion reportedly took two lives. Nigerians have been reacting since it occurred that the house used for fellowship remained untouched while other buildings around were destroyed.
A video has surfaced showing the building that miraculously escaped being burnt like the other buildings.
According to the narrator in the video, the house was always used as a house fellowship center for RCCG members in the street and that is why God saved it.
The now viral video has since garnered mixed reactions with many praising God and acknowledging his supremacy.
Watch video below: