A student of the Obafemi Awolowo University has taken his own life after drinking poison.
An ex-student of Great Grace private School Alumnus and currently schooling at Obafemi Awolowo University identified as Oboh Emmanuel has died.
According to information shared by a friend, Thompson on Facebook, the OAU student died as a result of academic depression.
Thompson said Oboh drank otapiapia (local poison) which led to his death.
He wrote: "Emmanuel took his life out of depression (Academics)..
I use to envy dis young man in Secondary schools
Rest in Peace Oboh Emmanuel"