The Victim, Barisuka
A Nigerian man simply identified as Barisuka, has died after he got electrocuted while charging his phone in his home in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital on Monday March 9th.
A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, who shared the story online, said the deceased who is his neighbor, was charging his phone, placed it on his body and slept off. It was later discovered that he was electrocuted in the process.
"Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.
I can't stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate'' a bereaved Emmanuel wrote
See more photos of the deceased at the scene of the incident below;