An African couple who recently returned home from the United States of America for the yuletide have met their untimely demise under criminal circumstances.
The deceased couple who died in their sleep
A Liberian couple based in Minnesota has lost their lives after they returned home for Christmas and allegedly ate poisoned food served by their brother.
According to Facebook user Aremo Oriola who shared the photos, the deceased man had been sending monies home for his brother to build houses for him. Only for this tragedy to happen when they came back to enjoy the holidays.
The unnamed brother is suspected to have perpetrated the ungodly act to conceal his heartless diversion of their sweet.
See screenshots of the bad news on social media: