Here are interesting facts you need to know about Nigerian record breaker, Priscilla Ekwere Eleje.
Priscilla Ekwere Eleje made history by becoming the first woman to have her signature on the naira.
Here are some details about Eleje you may not know about.
So who is Priscilla Ekwere Eleje?
1. She is 1st Nigerian woman to have her signature on the Nigerian currency.
2. She is the first female Director of currency in the history of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
3. She is a psychology graduate of the University of Jos, Nigeria.
4. Mrs. Eleje is an alumna of the prestigious Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship programme in Banking and Management at Boston University, Massachusetts, USA.
5. She is also a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).