A man has shared the story how he was left shocked after finding a snake on his bed
Snake found on bed
A Nigerian man has been given the shock of his life after a snake invaded his house.
It was gathered that the man returned home to find something rustling on his window.
He believed it was a wall gecko and ignored it.
A few minutes later, when the rustling resumed and the object fell on the mosquito net, he got a flash light and discovered it was a snake.
After overcoming the initial shock, he got a stick and proceeded to eliminate and behead the deadly reptile.