Get Latest Tori News Alert!
Enter your email below.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hot Stories
Recent Stories

Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

Posted by Samuel on Sun 12th Jul, 2020 -

A community in Lagos was thrown in shock after an electrician got electrocuted while working on a pole.

The scene of the incident

It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

"He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

Top Stories
Popular Stories

Stories from this Category
Recent Stories