The Presidential elections will be holding today, Saturday, February 25, 2023.
There are sixteen candidates jostling for the position and will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari if they emerge victorious.
The candidates are;
1. Imumolen Christopher – Accord Party (AP)
2. Al-Mustapha Hamza – Action Alliance (AA)
3. Sowore Omoyele – African Action Congress (AAC)
4. Kachikwu Dumebi – African Democratic Congress (ADC)
5. Sani Yabagi Yusuf – Action Democratic Party (ADP)
6. Tinubu Bola Ahmed – All Progressives Congress (APC)
7. Umeadi Peter Nnanna – All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)
8. Ojei Princess Chichi – Allied People’s Movement (APM)
9. Nnamdi Charles Osita – Action Peoples Party (APP)
10. Adenuga Sunday Oluwafemi – Boot Party (BP)
11. Obi Peter Gregory – Labour Party (LP)
12. Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso – New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP)
13. Osakwe Felix Johnson – National Rescue Movement (NRM)
14. Abubakar Atiku – Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
15. Abiola Latifu Kolawole – Peoples Redemption Party (PRP)
16. Adebayo Adewole Ebenezer – Social Democratic Party (SDP)
Who do you think will win the Presidential election?