Aisha Yesufu has continued to champion the course of President Muhammadu Buhari's safe return to Daura, Katsina State in political retirement next year, 2019.
Convener of the Bring Back Our girls group, BBOG, Aisha Yesufu has listed various ways she believes President Muhammadu Buhari's administration encourages corruption.
On Tuesday, Aisha attacked President Buhari over the appointment of the new Director-General of National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, who allegedly failed his promotional exams.
In a series of tweets, She lampooned the president for dining with APC chieftains in the presidential villa.
“And some would say President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari is not corrupt.
“Corruption is appointing NIA DG, a man who failed promotion exam twice to be in a committee to review it’s operation.
“Corruption is lack of transparency in how a company fined a huge fine gets a massive reduction.
*Nepotic hiring, appointment and award of contracts.
* Aiding and abetting those accused of corruption.
* Dining with people facing corruption charges at PRIVATE dinner.
“Corruption is taking a share from those who stole, refusing to prosecute one found stealing & having him around.
* Appointing one who failed promotion exam to head the agency, Hire illegally through the backdoor.
“Corruption is also Trucks of food to IDPs stolen and nothing done about it.
* Finding over $40m in an apartment belonging to head of an agency and that head secured by security agencies
* Finding huge sum of money at an airport and nothing heard further.
* Not knowing how much has been recovered by whom and from whom.