One of Nollywood’s finest guy, Mike Ezeruonye is a year older today, September 21. He clocks 36.
Mike rose to prominence in Nollywood with his diverse roles acting prowess. He is celebrated as one of Nigerian actors, directors and filmmakers. He has won several awards for his exceptional acts in movies in his years in the movie industry
Here are 9 things you probably didn’t know about the dapper actor:
1. Mike Ezuruonye was born on September 21, 1982, in Lagos.
2. He is originally from Anambra State, Nigeria.
3. He is the eldest of four children
4. He attended the Federal Government College, Taraba and Archbishop Aggey Memorial School, Lagos, before studying Accounting at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
5. Prior to becoming an actor, he worked as a banker
6. His friend, Dayo Amusa, introduced him into acting, and he made his debut in Nollywood in a film titled “Broken Marriage” in 2003
7. His younger sister, Chichi, works as a physician in the United Kingdom
8. Mike made his directorial debut in a comedy movie, Divorce not allowed, earlier in 2018
9 He got married to Nkechi Nnorom in 2010. Despite some malicious rumours and gossips that the couple seems to be experiencing turmoil in their marriage, reports say Nkechi currently resides in Ontario, Canada, with their two children, a boy and a girl, and Mike goes visiting regularly.