A 27-year-old woman has taken to her social media page to warn other women to desist from bum enlargement after a procedure poisoned her body.
A reality TV star has warned women to avoid bum enlargement procedures after the one she got 'poisoned' her body.
The Colombian woman identified as, Yina Calderon claimed her butt implants gave her 'puffy balls' in her bottom from the surgery. She was forced to remove the implants.
Calderon who is 27 years, shared the shocking clip with her 593,000 followers - which has garnered more than 306K views - to warn others against having the bum-enhancing procedure.
According to Dailymail
, she claims she underwent the bum boost three years ago because she suffered from low self-esteem.
Yina has reportedly had around 17 other cosmetic procedures, but soon started to suffer with health issues after this one.
She has since had to have the implants removed, and branded them 'poisonous'.
On her shocking post, she warned: 'I hope to serve as an example that in this f*****g life you should never have anything injected into you.
'We should say no to strange substances in our bodies, do what I suggest and say no.
'This poison kills and it hurts a lot. Thank God for my family, boyfriend and the surgeon for being in this difficult situation with me.'
In the footage released after having the implants removed, Yina is seen having a massage during rehabilitation treatment.
She explained: 'These balls in my buttocks are fibrosis not the biopolymers (implants), they are left behind by the surgery I subjected myself to.'
The TV personality added that doctors have now removed around 80 per cent of the gel-like biopolymer implants.
She added: 'I am feeling much better, but the therapy goes on.'