A woman has raised alarm on social media after reportedly seeing a wall-gecko in her drink.
Woman finds wall gecko in drink
A Nigerian lady with the Twitter handle @ibidunnonso has taken to her social media page to reveal how she almost swallowed a wall-gecko as she was having a drink.
According to her, she was drinking a locally made drink popularly called ‘ZOBO’ till the point she saw the house lizard in the bottle.
Warning people to be careful of what they drink, she wrote:
"So today I legit drank my zobo till this point then I saw a wall gecko in my drink.
Pleaseeeeeee guys learn to check what you are drinking, pour it into a transparent cup before drinking.
Please stay safe"
See the photos she shared below: