
(The minibus carrying commuters. Photo by CNN)
A minibus in Ukraine was struck by a Russian drone, killing four people and injuring five others.
Video from the scene shows the vehicle soaked in blood with its roof torn open and broken glass scattered inside.
Ukraine's president condemned the attack as part of Russia's campaign of hunting down civilians using remotely operated drones.
He called it a brutal "safari" and said it goes beyond what any normal person can imagine.

(The minibus carrying commuters were covered in blood Credit: Sun Nigeria)
The bus was clearly a civilian vehicle carrying ordinary commuters.
This is the latest in a pattern of Russian drone strikes targeting everyday people.
Earlier this month, video showed a Ukrainian grocer being chased by a suicide drone before it hit his cart.
In another incident, a drone appeared to circle a man before exploding.
An expert told media outlets that civilians were reportedly paying Russia to participate in these twisted "hunts" using drones to target innocent Ukrainians.
The president used the latest attack to call on Ukraine's allies to provide more support and defensive equipment.
He said this is the reality of daily life in areas near the fighting.
While Western partners hesitate to send more weapons, Russia has crossed every line of acceptable behavior, he said.
He's asking for more pressure on Russia and continued support for Ukraine's defense.
In a separate attack in another part of southeastern Ukraine, two people were killed and ten injured by Russian strikes.
According to Ukraine, Russian drone attacks have killed 967 civilians since Russia's invasion began in February 2022.
One city alone recorded nearly 150 deaths in a single month, what the UN described as a deliberate campaign of hunting civilians.
Russian drone targeted a usual commute bus (“marshrutka”) in 🇺🇦 Kherson. Four dead - elderly people from 63 to 89.
— olexander scherba🇺🇦 (@olex_scherba) August 19, 2026
They hunt the elderly, just for fun. pic.twitter.com/5ovkbbwP3h