Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Power Cables In Delta
A staff of the Benin Electricity Distribution Company has lost his life after he was electrocuted in Ugelli, Delta State.
It was gathered that the victim was electrocuted while working on high tension wires around Afiesere Junction in Ughelli on Monday evening, November 1.
According to an eyewitness, the deceased was seen fixing the cables when it snapped and fell on him, electrocuting him instantly.
The remains of the victim have been removed from the pole.
See Video Below;