Get Latest Tori News Alert!
Enter your email below.

Delivered by FeedBurner





Hot Stories
Recent Stories

2-year-old Girl Electrocuted After Touching Neighbour's Gate In Lagos

Posted by Amarachi on Wed 03rd Jan, 2024 - tori.ng

The distraught father said his daughter was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.

girl

Tragedy struck as a 2-year-old girl simply identified as Mudashiru was electrocuted on Langasa road in Lagos state after touching a neighbour's gate.

Her father had visited the Langbasa police state on January 2 to report that his baby girl was electrocuted by a naked wire connected to the gate of his neighbour simply identified as Michael.

The distraught father said his daughter was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.

 The body of the baby has been deposited in the morgue.
 



Top Stories
Popular Stories


Stories from this Category
Recent Stories