The scene of the crash
On Friday August 29, 2020 a helicopter crashed along the Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos State.
The unfortunate incident claimed the three crew members as the helicopter crashed into a fence separating two houses at 16A, Salvation Road.
Here are five things you need to know about the crash:
1. The helicopter, a Bell 206-3, with registration number 5N-BQW belongs to Quorum Aviation.
2. The air transportation and logistics company, flew in from Port Harcourt, Rivers state capital, with three staffs of the company.
3. The helicopter was about two minutes to its destination at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja.
4. Two crew members reportedly died on the spot, the survivor in a critical condition later died at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.
5. Thankfully, there was no casualty on ground.