A Nigerian man has died a sad death after eating brownies reportedly laced with drugs.
A Nigerian man has died a painful death.
According to a lady who narrated the incident, the man is her brother's co-worker.
The man died after eating brownies (a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection which are sometimes laced with weed and other hard drugs).
@MuniMescudi stated that the deceased died because he was too dehydrated after consuming the brownies.
Read her tweets below;
"My coworkers brother unknowingly ate 3-4 edible brownies. He been in the hospital since Sunday."
"Y’all he died this morning"
"They said he was too dehydrated"