Get Latest Tori News Alert!
Enter your email below.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hot Stories
Recent Stories

So Sad! See Graphic Photos Of Woman And Her Houseboy Who Died After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room

Posted by Thandiubani on Thu 16th Jul, 2020 -

A woman and her houseboy have lost their lives after inhaling charcoal mearnt to keep them warm

Obiageli Ezeuboaja and Chikamso died after burning charcoal
Obiageli Ezeuboaja and Chikamso died after burning charcoal
A police statement has revealed how a woman and her houseboy died inside their room after burning charcoal in order to warm their room.
Read the statement below: 
Today being 15/7/2020 there was a report at Aguata Police Station by one Bernard Ezeuboaja 'm' of Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia in Anambra State that on the same date at about 9:am, he discovered that his wife one Obiageli Ezeuboaja 'f' aged 65 years and her house boy one Chikamso 'm' surname unknown aged about 12 years never woke up from sleep since the previous night.As a result, he opened the door and discovered their lifeless bodies.

Following the report, Police detectives attached to Aguata division visited the scene and rushed victims to the hospital for medical attention but they were all certified death on arrival by a medical doctor.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather leaving all the windows closed and without ventilation.

Meanwhile,the charcoal container was recovered as exhibit while corpses deposited at Ekwulobia hospital mortuary for autopsy.Investigation is ongoing to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.

*SP Haruna Mohammed,PPRO* Anambra State Police Command,
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.

Top Stories
Popular Stories

Stories from this Category
Recent Stories