Panic As Big Brother Cameroon Housemates Flee As House Almost Goes Up In Flames
The big brother Cameroon house was almost engulfed in flames last night.
In a video that is making the rounds online, some of the housemates were working in the kitchen when a loud noise accompanied by fire erupted from the gas cooker. The incident saw the housemates scampering for safety.
Thankfully no one was injured.
Watch The Video Below;
Nigerians took to social media to react to the incident.
See their tweets below;