A Nigerian man on Twitter has told a startling story about how his family member died.
The Twitter user narrated how he lost a family member on oxygen after power was allegedly cut off by the electricity company.
@thefemianthony also stated that the incident occurred at University College Hospital in Ibadan, Oyo state.
He tweeted; So i lost a family member because NEPA/PHCN decided to cut off power supply while she was oxygen in the University College Hospital (Ibadan). Thank you Nigeria Thank you so much.