Without a doubt, the growing number of unhygienic roadside eateries and fast-food shops in Nigeria has continued to raise serious questions about health hazards to regular eaters.
In a place called the cattle market in Edo State, a young man and his brother were left shocked at the poor and unhygienic state of the roadside restaurant they visited to eat.
According to them, they were pushed to record a video of the place showing how they chefs were washing and rinsing dishes with contaminated water.
The voice behind the video said: “Wahala, you use water wey no good wash, still use water wey no good rinse, and you will use it to serve the people here…”
Watch The Video Below: