Afeez Agoro Oladimiji, the popular reality TV star and actor, who was widely recognized as the tallest man in Nigeria died on Wednesday, June 14.
The Nation reports that Agoro’s burial arrangement has commenced at his residence in Community road, Akoka.
Below are the things to Know about the man who was Nigeria’s tallest man.
1. Afeez Agoro was unofficially considered as the Nigeria’s tallest person.
2. He was 7 feet 4.58 inches tall.
3. He was born on December 13, 1975 at Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.
4. He was 48.
5. Afeez and his family moved to Akoka, Yaba, at age seven.
6. He was raised in Akoka, where he also received his secondary education.
7. He attended the University of Lagos and Lagos State Polytechnic.
8. Agoro was a normal child when he was born
9. His growth surge started after completing secondary school and reaching 19.
10. He weighed 8 pounds at birth, which was average for a baby, and was just like any other regular newborn infant.
11. In an interview with The Nation in 2019, Agoro revealed he was not the tallest boy during his secondary school days, he was just a regular youngster with a regular height.
12. He was a reality TV star who featured in some Nollywood movies.
13. Agoro’s last post on Facebook was on May 28 after he recovered from hip replacement.
Source: The Nation