Two Carpenters Electrocuted After Their Ladder Fell On A High Tension
Two carpenters identified as Zakariya Babangida and Hisham Mohammad Sange are dead after they were electrocuted in Anguwan Rimi of Jos North LGA of Plateau State.
The two carpenters who died were electrocuted around 5 pm on Monday, April 18 after their ladder fell on a high tension wire.
Daily Trust reported that Nafiu Jos, an older brother to one of the deceased confirmed the incident and also blamed the state government for not enforcing building control.
“It is unfortunate that the Jos Metropolitan Development Board (JMDB) is approving land for people to build where high tension wire is passing. This is uncalled for. We are calling on government to do the needful to address the problem”