Get Latest Tori News Alert!
Enter your email below.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hot Stories
Recent Stories

It Was The Most Agonising Experience Of My Life - Nigerian Man Who Survived Gas Explosion Narrates Ordeal

Posted by Amarachi on Wed 01st Jun, 2022 -

The researcher disclosed that his face, as well as 20% of his body, was burnt.


Aliyu Sufi

A Nigerian researcher identified as Aliyu Sufi, who was burnt by fire caused by a gas leak in his house has taken to Twitter to share his harrowing experience.

"I got fire accident in my house about two months ago as a result of a gas leak. My face, as well as 20% of my body, was impacted. It was the most agonizing experience of my life - the hellish of all. I've never experienced pain like I had while healing in the hospital. God"
he wrote on Monday, May 30.


Top Stories
Popular Stories

Stories from this Category
Recent Stories