Here are five things to know about the new Ooni’s wife, Olori Temitope Morenikeji Ogunwusi.
Some interesting facts about the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi's new bride have emerged.
Recall that we reported today that the monarch married a sixth wife, Olori Temitope Morenikeji Ogunwusi at a ceremony that took place in Magodo, Lagos on Monday.
Here are five things to know about the new Ooni’s wife, Olori Temitope Morenikeji Ogunwusi, according to Punch.
1. Olori Temitope is the Chief Executive Officer of Hopes Alive Initiatives.
2. She is a princess from Adesegun Ibipe Royal Dynasty of Ago-Iwoye in Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun State.
3. Olori Temitope has a Diploma in Linguistics from the University of Lagos, Akoka. She also has Diploma, Data Processing – University of Lagos, and Bachelors degree in Business Administration – University of Lagos.
4. She is an alumnus of several universities, including the University of Oxford, the United Kingdom; INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France; University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom; and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
5. She worked as a Television presenter in the programme ‘Health-Wise,’ a Public Health Advocacy Programme of the Lagos State Ministry of Health under Governor Raji Fasola aired for four years.
Olori Temitope is the sixth wife of the Ooni of Ife.