Lady Opens Up On How She Had An Allergic Reaction To A Black Henna
A lady took to social media to show her allergic reaction to black henna, stating it is one of her biggest mistakes ever.
According to the social media user, she should have known the henna artist was dodgy when she refused to show the ingredients she used to another lady.
She disclosed that she won’t wish the pain and misery she’s passing through on her worst enemy.
The lady said she has tried everything and has also been given infection-stopping creams and cooling agents by her doctor, but they’ve not helped.
She also disclosed that she’s on the strongest type of anti-histamine and strongest infection stopping pills. She also said that her doctor told her the last drug he gave her is their last resort.
The lady concluded by saying sometimes she’s unable to walk because her feet are swollen and she’s now learning the hard way.
Watch The Video Below.....